11/19/11

Girls Day!

Today was a total girls day!!! First, my WONDERFUL neighbor Amanda watched little SugarFoot (Anna) so my mom, middle sister and I could go to see Breaking Dawn. My most awesomely wonderful father kept the bigger littles at my house!
So, Mom, S and I headed to the movie theater. Mom's treat! Get to the ticket counter and dearest mother didn't have her debit card. FORGETFUL WOMAN!! Oh wait, I used it last, UGH, my bad. So I paid and she promised to pay me back.
BREAKING DAWN: PART 1. Great movie. Not quite enough of the book in it, but still a wonderful movie. Now I'm just upset the next one will take so long to come to theaters. :(
Then we did some walmart shopping, hit the sporting goods store and came home for Grace's 5th birthday party. Its not actually her birthday, but who wants to party on a Monday?! We had my own version of Chicken Parm, opened lots of presents, then had great cake. Gotta love that Walmart bakery!
All in all this was probably one of the most fun days in a long time. SugarFoot even went to bed at a decent hour. Mom found some old migraine medicine, which makes me ecstatically happy cause its non-narcotic! Now I'm going to finish uploading this dang video to facebook and then hit the wonderful sheets!

No comments:

Post a Comment